Pages

Friday 18 May 2018

Tech



Today was our second to last session for term 2 at Tamaki College Tech. Soon we will be changing topics. Our instructor today was Mr Grundy. Mr Grundy's class learnt all about how to create a pewter casting. Today everyone was finishing off their workbooks to get good marks on their reports. Jack, Marieta, and myself finished our projects off so we got to take it home to show our mothers. After finishing off my workbook I decided to make a presentation box for my mum. Before we got to take our pewter castings home Mr Grundy took a photo of our pewter castings. He did this to help him mark our reports and look at our project at the same time. This is my completed project and I am really proud of all the work I have done to impress my mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment