Pages

Friday 9 February 2018

Blog Post Analysis


LI: To carry out a statistical inquiry.

Today Learning Space 2 had to create a DLO showing how any blog posts we published ever since we started blogging. Everybody created a google spreadsheet. In the spreadsheet we added the data from our blogs (this was the total number of blog posts we have done each year). I have been blogging for 4 years since 2015. In 2015 I got 230 posts, 2016 I got 265 post, 2017 I got 286 posts, and in 2018 I have only got 49 posts at the moment. Altogether I have published 830 blog posts. My goal is to be the first person to get the PBS 1000 Club badge.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mele, my name is Mrs Phelps and I teach at Kaniere School in Hokitika. I enjoyed watching your screencastify that explains how you created your blog post analysis. I showed this to my class of Year 6 students. They were amazed at what you can do. Using your example my class have carried created their own charts and are learning to analysis these. You might like to check these out on our class blog. http://rumatahikaniere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. malolele mele I like your blog post that explains how you created your blog post analysis. I like reading it.

    Terangimarie

    ReplyDelete