Pages

Friday 16 February 2018

Care Award- Respect- Thank you letter


This year the year 7 and 8's decided to do some care awards. The care awards is our school values. C is for Confidence, A is for Attitude, R is for Respect, and E is for Excellence and Innovation. Each and everybody has a booklet for the activities they need to complete. To get a badge we need to complete 5 activities for each care award. For example if I picked Attitude I need to complete one of the 5 activities that are listed down and start to do it. Once I've completed one of the activities I need to get it checked by a school leaders and then show it to either one of my teachers. Today for this activity I picked respect. In this task I had to write a thank you letter to one of the staff members. I decided to write this letter to Mrs Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment